Johnson & Johnson. If you are yet to get your first pair, here are six amazing reasons to consider contact lenses for your eyes. Read on.When it comes to vision correction, contact lenses have become synonymous with comfort, freedom, active lifestyle, and a natural look. As they move naturally with your eyes, contacts give a regular field of view unobstructed by frames, which is the case in eyeglasses. Moreover, they don’t get splashed by rain, or become hazy with fog like corrective glasses. That’s why as India’s most preferred supplier of contact lenses, Lensico always makes sure that our customers see better through us with contact lenses. We supply lenses from leading international brands such as Alcon, CooperVision, and
- Contact lens users don’t get the distracting reflections and distortions they usually experience while using eyeglasses.
- High quality lenses by trusted brands such as Alcon contact lenses, CooperVision contact lenses, and Johnson & Johnson contact lenses remain unaffected by weather conditions. They don’t get splattered by rain or mud, giving you a clear vision all the time.
- Contact lenses don’t steam up and block your vision like spectacles do when you step outside from a car’s AC.
- Contact lenses give the freedom to lead an active life. Generally, these lenses are lighter than glasses, they don’t bounce, they don’t slip off, and they don’t interfere with headgear.
- Contact lenses can improve your self image and persona. They give a natural look to wearers without obscuring your face like frames do. You can wear any type of clothes without having to worry about matching like you do in case of eyeglasses.
- Unlike prescription eyeglasses, contact lenses such as CooperVision contact lenses online in India give protection to eyes from UV rays. They don’t let in harmful sun rays but filter them to protect the eyes.