- Contact lens users don’t get the distracting reflections and distortions they usually experience while using eyeglasses.
- High quality lenses by trusted brands such as Alcon contact lenses, CooperVision contact lenses, and Johnson & Johnson contact lenses remain unaffected by weather conditions. They don’t get splattered by rain or mud, giving you a clear vision all the time.
- Contact lenses don’t steam up and block your vision like spectacles do when you step outside from a car’s AC.
- Contact lenses give the freedom to lead an active life. Generally, these lenses are lighter than glasses, they don’t bounce, they don’t slip off, and they don’t interfere with headgear.
- Contact lenses can improve your self image and persona. They give a natural look to wearers without obscuring your face like frames do. You can wear any type of clothes without having to worry about matching like you do in case of eyeglasses.
- Unlike prescription eyeglasses, contact lenses such as CooperVision contact lenses online in India give protection to eyes from UV rays. They don’t let in harmful sun rays but filter them to protect the eyes.
Johnson & Johnson. If you are yet to get your first pair, here are six amazing reasons to consider contact lenses for your eyes. Read on.When it comes to vision correction, contact lenses have become synonymous with comfort, freedom, active lifestyle, and a natural look. As they move naturally with your eyes, contacts give a regular field of view unobstructed by frames, which is the case in eyeglasses. Moreover, they don’t get splashed by rain, or become hazy with fog like corrective glasses. That’s why as India’s most preferred supplier of contact lenses, Lensico always makes sure that our customers see better through us with contact lenses. We supply lenses from leading international brands such as Alcon, CooperVision, and
lenses solution available online, we share some notable best practices for contact lens users. Read on.Contact lenses are a great way to address vision issues without having to add an unnatural element to your looks. Users, however, need to take proper care of their contacts to make sure that they don’t go bad before their time, keep away eye infections, and other symptoms associated with expired contact lenses. To help you make the most of your contact lenses and
Replace Contact Lenses According to ScheduleWearing your contact lenses beyond the period advised by the manufacturer’s or your optometrist poses an unnecessary and serious risk to your eyes. Whether it is an attempt at monetary savings or due to forgetfulness, you risk infecting and losing something money can’t buy – your eyes. If you are prone to forgetfulness, discuss with your optometrist whether or not it is advisable for you to move to dailies.
Use the Right SolutionAlways make sure to use the right solution for your contact lenses to avoid irritations and other issues. Always consider the solution you are using whenever you experience problems with your contact lenses. You can easily buy top quality lenses solution online at Lensico including Opti Free Contact Lens Solution, Purecon Contact Lens Solution, aqua soft contact lens solution, Renu Fresh Contact Lens Solution, biotrue contact lens solution, and Silk Lens Contact Lens Solution. Discuss your options with your optometrist if you experience an irritation or discomfort as the problem may be your current choice of contact lens solution.
Store them SeparatelyIt is important to always keep track of your right and left contact lenses to avoid switching them at ny point. This is vital from a hygiene perspective and is highlighted by the fact that contact lens manufacturers actually take the effort to label the packaging with L/R designations.
Wear Glasses When CleaningOne mistake contact lens wearers often make is to clean them without first putting on their glasses. Being able to see properly during the cleaning process allows you to better manipulate the contact lenses and prevents any damage. You must also make sure to put on your contact lenses before wearing makeup.
Shop all things Contact Lenses!Whether you are looking for contacts lenses or lenses solution, Lensico has got you covered. Make your pick from Opti Free Contact Lens Solution, Purecon Contact Lens Solution, and aqua soft contact lens solution, to Renu Fresh Contact Lens Solution, biotrue contact lens solution, and Silk Lens Contact Lens Solution, and shop online at the best prices. If you need more information about any of our products, simply call +91 999 066 3700 or write to us at email@example.com.
Lens TypesDisposable soft contact lenses first arrived in the market in 1987, from the brand Acuvue by Johnson & Johnson. There are two types of disposable contact lenses today – daily and extended wear. Daily disposable contact lenses are meant for short-term use and users need to discard them and replace them with a fresh pair. Extended wear disposable contact lenses, on the other hand, are designed to be worn for extended periods of time. Of course, users need to take out and clean them everyday. Oxygen permeability technology in silicone hydrogel lenses enables continuous wear of these lenses.
Key AdvantagesThere are several merits of choosing disposable contact lenses over spectacles and refractive surgery. They are extremely convenient, comfortable, and affordable. Add to it the fact that they are effective in correcting most vision problems. Like regular lenses, disposable contact lenses are convenient for use during sports and other leisurely activities, as they provide a wider field of view. In addition, they have less chances of dislodgement and fogging. Contact lenses also allow people to wear sunglasses over them without any issue.
Lens CareDisposable contact lenses, whether they are daily disposable contact lenses, weekly disposable contact lenses, monthly disposable contact lenses, or yearly disposable contact lenses, need to be cleaned and disinfected as per instructions. Never use tap water, distilled water, or saliva to clean the lenses. They can lead to bacterial infection of the eyes. Take out daily wear contacts before sleep. The same goes for extended wear lenses. They should be cleaned regularly until they reach the replacement date.
Who Can Use Contacts?Virtually anyone. The only criteria is contact lens should be able to correct the vision problem you are facing at the moment as well as a pair of eyeglasses. Disposable lenses are suitable for people with allergies or who often face problem of deposits and unwanted buildup with their regular lenses. Contact an ophthalmologist for a detailed examination of your eyes and recommendation for contact lens, if necessary.
Buy Disposable Contact Lenses Online!If you are looking to buy high quality disposable contact lenses, Lensico is the place to be. We are India’s fastest growing online contact lens store with a large collection of contact lenses from different leading brands. Download our mobile app to make your purchases easier and quicker. We provide express delivery system for customers in Delhi and Gurugram, with a promise to offer the best care for your eyes. If you have any questions, fill out our contact form or simply call +91 9990663700.
order contact lenses online to be delivered wherever you want. People who are new to wearing contact lenses, or even some experienced users do not use their contact lenses properly. To make sure you get the most out of your contact lenses, we have listed four helpful tips to help you make the most of your contact lenses.Ever since they were introduced to masses, contact lenses have made the lives of people with vision problems a lot more convenient. Though glasses are available in stylish frames and colors, they fall short in comparison to the convenience and natural look offered by contact lenses. We, at Lensico, understand how frustrating it can be to look at the world through a glass barrier, which is why be bring to you high-quality contact lenses from trusted manufacturers. You can explore a variety of transparent and colored contact lenses on our website, and
1. Do Not Wear Inside OutThe best way to find out if your lens is inside out is to place the lens on your fingertip so that a cup forms. Bring the lens to the eye level, and if the lens forms a “U” with the top edges flared out, then the lens is inside out. Even if you mistakenly wear your lens inside out, you will feel the discomfort. You can simply take the lens out, clean it, and wear it again.
2. Wear Contact Lenses the Right WayWash your hands before applying your lenses. Then, put some lens solution on your palm and gently rub the lens in it. Place the contact lens on the tip of your index or middle finger, and position the lens on your eyeball while looking upward or forward. Lastly, slowly close your eye, roll your eyes in a complete circle to help the lens settle, and blink a few times to make sure the lens is in position.
3. Be Careful When Applying Eye MakeupGetting makeup in your eye can be annoying, but it can be worse with contacts. If the makeup sticks to the lenses, it can cause discomfort and even infect your eyes. Put your contact lenses on before applying makeup, and keep your eyes closed, unless you are putting on mascara. Never apply eyeliner between your lashes and your eye, and make sure you replace your eye makeup every three months.
4. Follow a Post-removal Contact Lens Care RegimeOnly applying the contact lenses with care isn’t enough to make sure you get the most out of your lenses. Always wash your hands before removing contact lenses, and try to keep your fingernails short. Look upward or sideways while you pull down on your lower eyelid, gently pinching the lens together with your index finger and thumb to remove the lens. Always put the lens in the container, making sure the slots have enough lens solution to submerse the lens.
Looking to Order Contact Lenses Online?If you are planning to switch from eyeglasses to a more convenient and smarter way to see the world clearly, you have come to the right place. Lensico is an online platform from where you can order high-quality transparent and coloured contact lenses online from top brands. Explore our range of contact lenses here. To learn more about our product offerings, fill out our contact form or simply call +91 9990663700.
order contact lenses online from Lensico. You can choose from a range of quality contact lenses. To help you make the most of your contact lenses, we provide a 4-step maintenance and care guide of your contact lenses.Having less-than-perfect eyesight does not mean you have to look at the world through the barrier of eyeglasses. You can always switch to contact lenses and come closer to feeling like your natural self. Contrary to common belief, contact lenses are more comfortable and have more advantages than eyeglasses. If you wish to change the way you see the world and the world sees you,
1. RubThe first step is to place the lens on your clean plam, and rub it with fresh, store-bought solution. Rubbing the lens gently as you clean it loosens the protein and bacteria that build up on its surface. The first step is crucial in preventing eye infections or other complications.
2. RinseClean lens should be a priority to make the best use of your contact lenses. Use only a store-bought lens solution to thoroughly rinse both the lenses. Avoid using any kind of homemade saline solution, as it may contain parasites that can lead to a severe infection in your eyes.
3. RestMake sure to give your eyes a break from your contact lenses from time to time. Though contact lenses are safe to use for a long time, your eyes also need a breather. Doctors strongly advise against sleeping in contact lenses, as it can damage the contact lenses and also make your eyes more prone to an eye infection.
4. RenewContact lenses come with an expiry date once you have opened their packing. Make sure you do not keep wearing them after they have expired to avoid eye infections. Only use the lenses as long as recommended by your ophthalmologist. You can buy eye contact lenses online from a range of expiry dates starting from single use to a year-long use.
Looking for Quality Contact Lenses Online?When it comes to vision correction, though eyeglasses seem like an easy choice, they have some than a few disadvantages. Eyeglasses, for instance, are an inconvenience when playing any sports or while driving. Contact lenses, on the other hand, allow you to play any sports and drive without a worry. You also have the preference of choosing the lens color to add sparkle to your personality. If you are looking to buy contact lenses online, look no further than Lensico. To explore your options, click here. If you have any questions or concerns, fill out our contact form or simply call +91 9990663700.
1. Lenses are Suitable for KidsYes, you read that right. Contrary to popular belief, contact lenses are suitable and safe for children. Many children are actually found to be better candidates for contact lenses than older people. The reason for this is a majority of them tend to be more careful in following eye-care instructions. Of course, as a parent, you would not want to let your kid wear lenses without an optometrist’s advice. However, don’t be surprised if the doctor gives a go ahead for your little one to wear contacts.
2. People with Diabetes Can Wear LensesA longstanding misconception among people in general is that a diabetes patient cannot and should not wear contact lenses because they can encounter keratoconjunctivitis sicca or dry eye syndrome. Though the notion is simply untrue, the choice of lens for patients with diabetes would be somewhat different from regular lenses. Along with the right lenses, a widely known solution such as Renu Fresh contact lens solution helps hydrate and provide a cushion of comfort to individuals with dry eyes.
3. Water Can Harm LensesSometimes, contact lense users rinse their lenses with bottled water, tap water, or even saliva, which is a very grave mistake. This habit can lead to eye infections. It is exactly for this reason that people who use contact lenses are advised to avoid swimming while wearing contact lenses. Instead, they may use popular products such as sterile-buffered Purecon contact lens solution for easy and safe cleaning of their lenses.
4. Lenses Shouldn’t be Worn OvernightA person should never fall asleep with contact lenses in their eyes. This rule applies to a short 10-15 minute-long nap too. This is because sleep can disrupt the required oxygen supply to the cornea and lead to redness, ulcers, and even vision loss. Also in case of prolonged storage lasting a week or more, doctors usually advise disinfecting the lenses again with a fresh solution such as Biotrue contact lens solution.
5. Contact Lens Can Check MyopiaRecent studies suggest that the use of lenses such as overnight corrective contact lenses during the night can actually slow down the progress of short-sightedness, and gradually correct it. Such lenses offer a better alternative to invasive correction of vision, which may entail certain side effects. This comes as a respite for people with active jobs where both contact lenses and glasses are unsuitable.
Wrap UpWe hope these facts about contact lens reinforce your trust in these eye care products and provide enough reasons to those who are considering using them for the first time. When used the right way, contacts and contact lens solutions can bring long-term benefits to people who need vision correction. If you are looking to buy corrective or cosmetic lenses online, look no further than Lensico, one of India’s leading online eye care stores with a wide range of glasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses. We also carry a wide range of contact lens solutions such as Bausch and Lomb solution, Biotrue contact lens solution, Renu Fresh contact lens solution, and Purecon contact lens solution. If you have any questions, simply call +91 9990663700 or fill out our contact form.
buy disposable contact lenses online through a trusted platform such as Lensico. Continuing on the subject, we discuss some undeniable reasons why you need to give dailies a try. Take a look!Daily disposable contact lens, commonly called “dailies”, are trending among the majority of contact lens users, and for all the right reasons. The popularity of daily disposable contact lens has seen more and more manufacturers coming out with more advanced options, made using more comfortable materials. Accessibility has also improved as now you can easily